CannabisNewsBreaks – U.S. Cannabis Partners Leverage Focus on Key Business Segments to Seize Opportunities

American Cannabis Partners (“ACP”), a sustainable Jamaican canna innovator, currently operates in Michigan and California and is also exploring land acquisition and project development strategies to expand operations to two more states this year. . “With a total of 12 cannabis licenses, including 560,000 square feet of cultivation licenses in California and Michigan and a retail license in Michigan, ACP is committed to becoming a leader in the American cannabis industry” , reads a recent article on the company. “ACP is focused on several business segments: real estate, proprietary asset acquisition and development, and ongoing cultivation operations. Led by a seasoned management team with over three decades of experience in the cannabis field, ACP is guided by its strategy to capture opportunities in real estate and licensing in states that have recently passed cannabis legalization legislation, allowing the company to capitalize on federal interstate business opportunities… Through its current cultivation operations, ACP supplies approximately 80% of its whole flower products for manufacturing, distribution and retail licensing, with the remaining 20% ​​the company supplies its proprietary strains to select California distributors and at its own outlet in Michigan under its exclusive brand, ZÜK.

To see the full article, visit https://cnw.fm/8fC83

About USA Cannabis Partners

American Cannabis Partners is a fully licensed, 100% organic, large-scale cannabis cultivation company headquartered in Trinity County of the Emerald Triangle. Guided by professionals and growers, the company focuses on four industry segments: real estate, culture, medical research and non-profit groups. For medical and recreational needs, American Cannabis Partners provides several forms of raw product at wholesale prices for manufacturing, distribution and retail licensing. Its commodity pricing model enables stable profit margins for customers, facilitating the company’s expansion into multiple states. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.ACPFarms.com.

NOTICE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates about American Cannabis Partners are available from the company newsroom at https://cnw.fm/ACP

About CannabisNewsWire

CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a news service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize company news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full range of corporate communications solutions. As a multi-faceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of reporters and editors, CNW is uniquely positioned to better serve private and public companies seeking to reach a wide audience of investors. , consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 major syndication outlets across the country. By reducing the information overload in today’s marketplace, CNW provides its clients with unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.

To receive SMS alerts from CannabisNewsWire, text “Cannabis” to 844-397-5787 (US cell phones only)

For more information, please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com

Please review the full terms of use and disclaimers on the CannabisNewsWire website applicable to all content provided by CNW, wherever posted or republished: http://CNW.fm/Disclaimer

Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our editor

CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
Denver, Colorado
www.CannabisNewsWire.com
303.498.7722 Office
[email protected]

CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.

Comments are closed.