28 stocks move in Thursday’s pre-market session
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ALNA rose 89.7% to $0.1480 in premarket trading after falling 9% on Wednesday. Allena Pharmaceuticals recently announced a registered direct offering of $2.8 million.
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SLRX rose 24.7% to $0.1997 in premarket trading. Salarius Pharmaceuticals has successfully completed the pre-IND meeting process with the FDA for SP-3164 in hematological cancers and solid tumors.
- Lordstown Motors Corp. RIDE rose 20.4% to $1.82 in premarket trading. Lordstown Motors has reached an agreement to sell certain assets to Foxconn.
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. PBTS the shares rose 18.8% to $0.31 in premarket trading after falling 10% on Wednesday.
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. VERB rose 16.2% to $0.3970 in premarket trading after falling 32% on Wednesday.
- AppLovin Corporation APPLICATION rose 13.6% to $31.01 in premarket trading after the company reported better-than-expected first-quarter sales results and announced a $750 million share buyback.
- Coupang, Inc. CPNG Shares rose 12% to $10.83 in premarket trading after the company reported better-than-expected first-quarter EPS results.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CNCE rose 10.7% to $3.11 in premarket trading. Concert Pharmaceuticals recently posted a first quarter loss of $1.03 per share.
- SoundHound AI, Inc. SOUND rose 9.7% to $7.89 in premarket trading after falling about 20% on Wednesday.
- bumble inc. BMBL rose 8.9% to $19.20 in premarket trading after the company reported better-than-expected first-quarter sales and EPS results.
- Enovix Corporation ENVX rose 7.9% to $8.10 in premarket trading after the company reported first-quarter results.
- Jaguar Health, Inc. JAGX rose 6.7% to $0.4099 in premarket trading. Jaguar Health has announced the launch of the Mytesi telehealth programme.
- STMicroelectronics SA STM rose 5.6% to $37.01 in premarket trading. STMicroelectronics said it expects more than $20 billion in annual sales by 2027.
Be sure to check out our pre-market coverage here.
- Dutch Bros Inc. BROS Shares fell 42.3% to $19.81 in premarket trading after the company reported worse-than-expected first-quarter EPS results and released FY22 revenue guidance that fell below market estimates. analysts.
- Armstrong Flooring, Inc. IFA shares fell 27.2% to $0.3568 in premarket trading. Armstrong Flooring shares jumped 237% on Wednesday after a 13D filing showed Esopus Creek Advisors LLC disclosed a 5.1% active stake in the company.
- Beyond Meat, Inc. BYND fell 23.5% to $20.02 in premarket trading as the company reported lackluster first-quarter results on Wednesday.
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. RDBX fell 15.3% to $2.71 in premarket trading. Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc CSSE agreed to acquire entertainment company Redbox Entertainment.
- ZW Data Action Technologies Inc. CNET the shares fell 14.4% to $0.2615 in premarket trading.
- See, Inc. TO SEE fell 12.8% to $0.45 in premarket trading. View shares fell 62% on Wednesday after the company, in a 10-Q filing, said it does not currently have adequate financial resources to fund its expected operating costs and will seek to raise capital.
- MICT, Inc. MICT fell 12.5% to $0.59 in premarket trading. MICT and Tingo recently announced an agreement to merge and consolidate their operations with an estimated group value of $4.09 billion.
- MicroStrategy Embedded MSTR fell 11.9% to $148.14 in premarket trading after falling 25% on Wednesday.
- First Wave BioPharma, Inc. FWBI fell 10.5% to $0.3051 in premarket trading after falling about 8% on Wednesday. First Wave BioPharma recently reported data from its FW-COV Phase 2 RESERVOIR trial, which showed that the ability of FW-COV to clear the SARS-CoV-2 virus from the gastrointestinal tract did not demonstrate statistical significance. .
- BitNile Holdings, Inc. NILE fell 9.9% to $0.2180 in premarket trading. BitNile recently reported preliminary Q1 sales of $32 million.
- Hut 8 Mining Corp HUT fell 9.4% to $2.21 in premarket trading after falling about 13% on Wednesday.
- Bakkt Holdings, Inc. BKKT the shares fell 8.4% to $1.97 in premarket trading after falling 19% on Wednesday.
- Creative Realities, Inc. CREX fell 8.1% to $0.5790 in premarket trading. Creative Realities is expected to release its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2022 on Monday, May 16, 2022.
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc. RGLS fell 7.9% to $0.2450 in premarket trading. Shares of Regulus Therapeutics jumped about 55% on Wednesday after the company announced that the FDA had accepted its investigational new drug application for RGLS8429 for the treatment of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.
- Coinbase Global, Inc. PIECE OF MONEY fell 7.7% to $49.60 in premarket trading. Coinbase Global announced worse than expected first quarter sales results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.