20 Sayings to Remember about God and Life
1. If you feel far away from God, guess who moved?
2. Fear knocked. Faith answered. No one was there.
3. What you are is God's gift to you. What you become is your gift to God.
4. I am God's melody of life and He sings His song through me.
5. We can never really go where God is not, and where He is, all is well.
6. No matter what is happening in your life, know that God is waiting for
you with open arms.
7. God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
8. Do your best and then sleep in peace. God is awake.
9. God has a purpose and plan for me that no one else can fulfill.
10. The will of God will never take you to where the grace of God will not
11. We are responsible for the effort, not the outcome.
12. We set the sail; God makes the wind.
13. Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.
14. Sometimes when God says "no", it's because He has something better in
store for you.
15. The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.
16. Prayer: don't bother to give God instructions, just report for duty.
17. It's my business to do God's business and it's His business to take care
of my business.
18. Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.
19. How come you're always running around looking for God? He's not lost.
20. God put me on earth to accomplish a number of things; right now I'm so
far behind I will live forever!
"You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart." -
- Source Unknown