HOW TO BE HUMAN
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be
yours for the entire period on earth. But, it can become a Temple of God.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal
school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity
to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and
3. There are mistakes as well as lessons. Growth is a process of trial and
error, experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of
the process as the experiment that ultimately "works."
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. A lessons will be presented to you
in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you
can then go to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not
contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better than "here." When you're "there" has become a
"here" you will simply obtain another "there" that will again, look better
7. Others can be mirrors for you. You cannot love or hate something about
another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about
8. What you do with your life is up to you. You have opportunties, tools
and resources God has given you. What you do with them is up to you. The
choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie before you. The answers lie before you. The answers in
life's questions lie in front of you. All you need to do is look, listen,
and trust in the Creator who gave you life and come to Christ His Son!