Have you brought all your Christmas presents? is a question I am often
Here are a few that you can give that won'tt cost you a cent.
1. The gift of listening. But you really must listen, no planning your
response. No day dreaming no interrupting, just listening.
2. The gift of affection. Be generous with hugs and appropriate pats on
the back. Let these small actions demonstrate your love for the family
3. The gift of laughter. Show articles and funny stories. Your gift will
say "I love to laugh with you".
4. The gift of a written note. it can be a simple "thanks for the help
note" or a full sonnet. A brief hand written note may last a life time.
5. The gift of a compliment. It can be "you look great in red". "That
was a wonderful meal" can make someone's day.
6. The gift of a favour. Everyday go out of you way to do something
7. The gift of solitude. There are times when we want nothing better than
to be left alone. Be sensitive to those times and give the gift generously
8. The gift of cheerful disposition. The easiest way to feel good is to
extend a kind word to someone. It is not that hard to say, "hello" or "thank you".